July 10, 2010

Four Legged Friend

As some of you may know, my little hound is summering at the shore with out me this year, and I am beginning to really miss her.  While I know she's having a wonderful time with her sister Lilly, I do miss having a dog around the house.
 
(Now, it's not like I've left her with someone creepy....she's staying with very lovely people) I do miss that wagging tail, but I get to see quite a few canines at work....
At Clever Girl, the "men folk" and the dogs are often waiting around out on the sidewalk while their clever girls shop--but all are welcome to come in!  We love it when our customers bring in their four legged shopping companions.  Charlie, Hanna, Roy and Gretel are just some of the regular dogs in here, and it's great when they pop in for a visit and one of the treats we keep at the counter.  So if you and your best buddy are out and about, stop in.  There's always fresh water by the front door and room for one more.  Oh, and the guys can come in too.




Related Posts with Thumbnails