June 10, 2011

Etc. Etc.


Well, here I am, home from Maine, bags unpacked; and I'm happy to report that I found many vintage treasures for Clever Girl. Some I'm having shipped in; and others I'll drive home in the fall.  Needless to say, Maine never disappoints.  The only thing I didn't find was a moose.  Evey year, for decades now, I have tried to spot one, but to no avail.  They are everywhere out there, but my timing is always a wee bit off.   I pull into the hardware store and they say, "Did 'ya see him?  Big fella, was just in the parking lot."  We went out to the Seagull Spot for brunch, and guess what had just been there?  Momma Moose with her twins. The Maine Moose eludes me, but I'm going to keep looking.
Meanwhile, back at the store...we've just gotten in the cutest sweaters ever!  The strawberry red is fresh and crisp, and the buttercup yellow and cool turquoise are pretty nifty too.  Lightweight and easy, they all look terrific paired with white pants...

A fresh batch of hats has just come in, and we're expecting more of everyones favorite Magdalana tops this coming week.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails