January 28, 2013

Oh, Dear...

Oh, Dear.  It's winter.  But it feels like Spring.  But it's not.  Is anyone else as confused as I am?  
May I suggest that the antidote to this weather confusion is a cozy pair of PJ's, some good reading material and a comforting beverage?  Time to read all of those great books I got for Christmas, and sit in front of the fire.  The Beagle (who is, incidentally, sitting in my lap as I type this) made only a half-hearted plea for a walk; even she has decided a nap is in order.  So let us leave the chores until tomorrow--and read a book instead. 
As it happens, we have just received these darling pajamas here at Clever Girl.  Meant to be worn like a morning uniform, our PJ shirt is flattering and a perfect match to the ankle length pant. With so many people working from home these days, not to mention the new baby boom, it's no wonder that everyone seems to need several pairs of these PJs

As to the choice of book and beverage: That, dear readers, I leave entirely up to you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails