October 10, 2011

Clever Q & A Linda

Linda has been a Clever Girl for quite some time, she just didn't always know it.  She's a mother to three kids, two dogs and has a motorcycle riding husband.  Here are 15 other things you might not know...


Clever Q & A

Q. What's your favorite city?
A. Paris

Q. Junk food--Salty or sweet?
A. I want both.  At the same time.

Q. Favorite cookbook?
A. Noteworthy, from the Women's Board at Ravinia.  

Q. Celebrity crush?
A. George Clooney.  Delicious.  

Q. What's your most prized  possession?
A. A photo album from one of our family trips to Paris.

Q. What is your favorite flower?
A. Absolutely, must be, Hydrangeas.  

Q. What's your summer vacation spot?
A. Nantucket.

Q. What's the best way to spend $3.oo?
A. Nothing beats a REAL fountain Coke.  No cans, must be on ice.

Fill in the Blank...
I collect.....
Louis Vuitton bags.  The collection is in double digits, but none are BIG enough!

My perfume is.....
Jo Malone--Orange Blossom.

I just finished reading....
The House in France, by Gully Wells.

I'm currently reading....
Keith, by Keith Richards.

I am addicted to......
Chocolate.  

As a child I wanted to be....
A runway model.

I really don't like.....
Fish.


Click {here} to read Linda's Christmas quiz answers from the archives.  

  



Related Posts with Thumbnails